Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||220/380Vac, 50/60 Hz；||Control Style:||ON/OFF|
motor operated valve actuator,
modulating valve actuator
Heavy Duty Electric Multi Turn Actuators By Remote Control Status Protection
The multi-turn electric actuator is easy to debug and uses the infrared setting tool for simple, safe and fast non-intrusive adjustment. Use the Setup Tool Professional Edition to enter and adjust actuator settings such as torque limit, control and display functions. Provided with a unique intrinsically safe setting tool, the actuator can be non-intrusively set in any environment, regardless of the power supply.
Multi-turn electric actuator for control and regulating valves, its switch-type products are suitable for applications with up to 60 starts per hour, the regulated products are suitable for applications with up to 1200 starts/hour, and thanks to the addition of intelligent control Units make it more accurate and more accurate.
1. Vector control of permanent magnet brushless DC motor - transforming the nonlinear variable of complex coupling inside the motor into a relative coordinate system as a stationary DC variable (such as current, flux linkage, high voltage, etc.) through coordinate transformation to find the constraint condition to control the stator current The vector decouples the flux linkage from the torque to achieve high-performance speed regulation of the motor, which can realize the stepless speed regulation control of the electric device, which is simple and convenient;
2, non-intrusive - through the use of non-contact magnetic control knob or infrared remote control, all debugging and parameter settings can be completed without opening the cover, debugging is simple and intuitive;
3, man-machine interface - using high-definition, high-contrast LED liquid crystal display, full Chinese menu display of various states and parameters;
4, precise positioning - valve position acquisition using multi-turn absolute encoder measurement accurate, reliable, permanent preservation of valve position information;
5, hand / electric interlock - uniquely designed to manually disconnect the control power during manual operation to ensure safe and reliable manual operation;
6, on-site remote control - can use infrared remote control for debugging, parameter setting and query;
7, signal configuration - output signal can be freely configured, each signal can be selected according to needs;
8. Remote control signal - The remote control output signal is a passive contact, which can realize the on-position, off-position, on-site remote control status, fault alarm, remote analog valve position indication signal;
9. Remote control - After the DCS or PLC is connected to the field actuator through the cable, it can be remotely controlled by the switch quantity or the adjustment amount (the standard is equipped with the switch quantity control and the adjustment quantity control unit, which can be used freely). The switch quantity control input has valve opening, closing valve, stop and hold, optional jog and hold mode, and the input signals are all optically isolated to resist 2.5KV surge. The adjustment amount control adopts linear optocoupler isolation, and can open and close the valve according to the input analog signal (4-20mA).
10, bus control - with Modbus, Profibus and industrial Ethernet multiple bus control mode (bus communication function is optional);
11. Control status protection - The actuator can be locked to the remote, on-site or disconnected state using the mechanical hook on the electrical box cover to avoid misuse. You can also enter the password setting menu of the actuator to set the password. You can change the control status or enter the setting interface only by entering the corresponding password.
12. Special working conditions - The mechanical driving part and the intelligent control unit can be installed separately according to the site conditions.
Contact Person: Ms. karen